We have ongoing needs for candidates in positions in design, production, retail, cutting, etc. If you would like to be contacted when a position opens in a particular field, please submit your resume and indicate which position(s) you would like to be considered for.
Please submit your resume in PDF or Microsoft Word only. No phone calls please. Due to the number of resumes we receive, candidates will only be contacted if they meet the criteria.
To apply for a position please email your resume and salary history to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Open positions are listed below.
1st THRU PRODUCTION PATTERN MAKER
Los Angeles, CA
Job Responsibilities Include:
- -Interpret designs from sketches and/or sample garments and develop patterns.
- -Perform multiple activities using equipment such as Gerber design, digitizer, and plotter.
- -Help create and maintain standards that reflect optimum sizing, fit and construction.
- -Use existing patterns to restructure and enhance our product.
- -Responsible for fit, including pattern engineering, marking and grading specifications.
- -Perform pattern corrections necessary as a result of fittings and/or requested changes.
- -Communicate with sample sewers and cutters.
- -2-3 years of pattern making and sewing experience.
- -Strong skills and understanding of sewing processes.
- -Strong understanding of garment construction, fit standards, pattern making, grading, and specification packages.
- -Ability to resolve garment fit and construction issues.
- -Knowledge of Illustrator, Excel and Outlook suggested
- -Proficient in Gerber system required.
Other Skills Required:
- -Excellent verbal and written communication
- -Timely follow through for execution of design and production schedule
- -Strong organizational and multi-tasking skills
Min 2-3 yrs experience.
Los Angeles, CA
- -Unloading fabric rolls, verifying delivery paperwork, staging and storing the fabric Inspecting rolls for damages.
- -Pulling cut tickets and Filling fabric requests for various departments.
- -Conducting inventory.
- -Some fabric knowledge helpful.
- -Previous experience in an apparel company.
- -Warehouse experience, shipping, receiving, cutting, fabric.
- -Able to read and write, basic math skills required.
- -Bilingual English/Spanish a plus.
- -Forklift experience and certificate a plus.