HOW DO I PAY FOR AN ORDER WITH “PAY IN 4 PAYMENTS WITH KLARNA”?
“Pay in 4 payments with Klarna” is a payment method which allows you to spread the cost of your purchase over 4 equal installments. Payment 1 is taken when you place your order, and the next 3 payments are charged every 2 weeks.
WHAT ORDERS CAN BE PAID WITH “PAY IN 4 PAYMENTS WITH KLARNA”?
“Pay in 4 payments with Klarna” is available to all customers over 18 years of age with a billing and shipping address registered in the U.S. Your order will need to total between $50 and $1,000. If you have a gift card and you're spending more than its value, you can pay the remaining balance off using “Pay in 4 payments with Klarna,” as long as the balance is over $50. Please note that if you pay for your order this way, there won't be a breakdown of payment methods used in your order confirmation email.
HOW DOES “PAY IN 4 PAYMENTS WITH KLARNA” WORK?
“Pay in 4 payments with Klarna” is an interest-free service which splits your total order value into 4 equal installments. When you select the payment method at checkout, you'll be asked to provide your mobile number in case Klarna needs to contact you and your email address so that Klarna can send you payment reminders. You'll then be asked to enter your payment details to make your first installment via credit or debit card. The following 3 installments will be charged to the same card. After your first payment, the following 3 installments are charged every 2 weeks. You'll get an email reminder 2 days before each payment is taken. Payments can't be made early, and the scheduled payment dates can't be changed.
WHEN WILL I RECEIVE MY PAYMENT STATEMENT?
Once you've placed your order using “Pay in 4 payments with Klarna,” you'll receive an email from them and also your Karen Kane order confirmation email. You'll also receive an email reminder 2 days before each payment is due to come out.
WHAT HAPPENS IF I DON’T MAKE A PAYMENT?
You'll receive an email reminder 2 days before the payment comes out, so you shouldn't miss the payment. But if you do, then a $10 delayed payment fee may be charged, and it may affect your credit score. If a payment is missed, you'll get an email notification from Klarna to show payment was unsuccessful.
HOW DO RETURNS WORK IF I USED “PAY IN 4 PAYMENTS WITH KLARNA”?
If you return your whole order, then your invoice will be adjusted, and you'll receive a refund from Klarna within 10 business days for all payments you have made. Your refund will be issued back to your original payment method. If you haven't paid all of your installments, then the rest of your payments will be cancelled.
If you only return some of your items, then your invoice will be adjusted to reflect what you returned. Any returns will reduce the outstanding balance from the last installment, which may get rid of an installment or reduce the installment costs.
An example of how a refund may be adjusted is:
- Order total - $100
- Initial installment - $25
- Return amount - $15
- 2nd and 3rd installment - $25
- 4th installment - $10 (If the refund amount was $25, then there wouldn't be a 4th installment.)
If you've paid more than the value of the items you have kept, then you'll receive a refund from Klarna within 10 business days for the difference. If you have any questions about your Klarna account, please contact Klarna Customer Service.
HAVING TROUBLE PAYING WITH “PAY IN 4 PAYMENTS WITH KLARNA”?
If you have any trouble placing an order with Klarna, it could be due to one of the following reasons:
- Klarna may have rejected your application to pay on account. We'd recommend choosing another type of payment or placing an order for a smaller amount.
- Klarna may not have been able to check your details using the billing address that you've provided. You'll need to make sure that your billing address is the same address that your bank/credit cards are registered to.
- You may have outstanding payments on previous Klarna statements. Once these are paid off, try “Pay in 4 payments with Klarna” again. If you've recently paid off outstanding statements, please allow 24 hours before trying to pay through Klarna again.
- You may have missed a required field at the checkout, such as filling in your mobile phone number.
- If you haven't used Klarna before and you're shipping to a different address than your billing address, the payment may be declined.