Karen asked her niece, Jamie, for some of her favorite Summer recipes and we’re excited to share them with you.
Crudités are raw vegetables that are cut into small pieces, sticks, or thinly sliced. They are usually served with some sort of dip. In this preparation, we individualize each portion rather than serving on a communal platter. The key is to combine a lot of different shapes and colors.
Jamie and her husband, Jayson, are a team of chefs who own and operate a bespoke catering, private chef, and meal delivery company based in Santa Barbara, CA. Together, they created a business that blends their passion for food, family, friends, and great parties. For more information on them, visit Poe and Co.
What You Need
Lemon Yogurt Dip
1 cup plain Greek yogurt
- 1 clove garlic, minced or grated
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon chopped chives
- 1 teaspoon olive oil
- 1 teaspoon lemon zest
- 1 teaspoon lemon juice
Crudité Vegetable Ideas
Carrots, peeled and sliced into sticks
- Celery, peeled and sliced into sticks
- Endive leaves
- Cherry tomatoes, on toothpicks
- Radishes, cut in half
- Baby romaine leaves
1. In a bowl, whisk yogurt with all ingredients. Serve chilled.
2. Place a few spoonfuls on the bottom of a clear low ball glass, just enough to create a ⅓” layer.
3. Top with assorted cut vegetables.
Serve it With Style
Limited-edition exclusive item. This tray is hand-crafted by skilled artisans who individually place each mosaic tile one at a time. The intricate design covers the entire tray, making it a dramatic statement in any home. Made from naturally collected bone. $350