We have ongoing needs for candidates in positions in design, production, retail, cutting, etc. If you would like to be contacted when a position opens in a particular field, please submit your resume and indicate which position(s) you would like to be considered for.
Please submit your resume in PDF or Microsoft Word only. No phone calls please. Due to the number of resumes we receive, candidates will only be contacted if they meet the criteria.
To apply for a position please email your resume and salary history to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Open positions are listed below.
Los Angeles, CA
We’re looking for an E-Commerce Associate who has the experience to hit the ground running. Do you have excellent communications skills, strong analytical skills and work well with deadlines? If so, we are looking for you!>
- -Customer service in apparel experience is a plus.
- -3-5 years E-Commerce experience required
- -Experience with Shopify, Google docs, EDI.
- -Intermediate Excel skills
- -Monitor website traffic and customer reviews to gauge responses to site updates.
- -Inspect landing pages, product information, checkout options, and all other pertinent website-related systems to ensure their visual appeal, accuracy, and ease of use.
- -Assisting with decisions about promotions such as discounted offers, and affordable bulk packages.
Los Angeles, CA
- -Unloading fabric rolls, verifying delivery paperwork, staging and storing the fabric Inspecting rolls for damages.
- -Pulling cut tickets and Filling fabric requests for various departments.
- -Conducting inventory.
- -Some fabric knowledge helpful.
- -Previous experience in an apparel company.
- -Warehouse experience, shipping, receiving, cutting, fabric.
- -Able to read and write, basic math skills required.
- -Bilingual English/Spanish a plus.
- -Forklift experience and certificate a plus.