We have ongoing needs for candidates in positions in design, production, retail, cutting, etc. If you would like to be contacted when a position opens in a particular field, please submit your resume and indicate which position(s) you would like to be considered for.
Please submit your resume in PDF or Microsoft Word only. No phone calls please. Due to the number of resumes we receive, candidates will only be contacted if they meet the criteria.
To apply for a position please fax your resume and salary history to 323-277-6830 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Open positions are listed below.
Associate Designer - Los Angeles, CA
We are seeking an individual who is creative, experienced, enthusiastic, organized and self-motivated to work with our design team. This is a position with a lot of growth potential at the company if you are passionate and driven to go above and beyond the job description. Creativity and the ability to consistently think outside of the box are musts.
Position is based in Los Angeles, CA.
Job Responsibilities Include:
- Work with design team to produce seasonal collections
- Open and build tech packs with precise detailed information
- Bring thoughtful, brand-right, strategic ideas to concept
- Assist in sourcing and choosing materials for products
- Attend fittings when needed
- Study competitive landscape, shop retail, and interact with customers to understand industry trends
- Attend quarterly meetings to review selling and marketplace trends
- 2+ years’ experience in the apparel industry
- Degree in Apparel or Fashion
- Experience with CAD and Adobe (Photoshop & Illustrator) software
- Flat sketching skills
- Color sensibility
- Ability to recolor artwork & prints
- Pattern knowledge
- Knowledge of the wash & dye process, embellishments & different fabrics
- Ability to work independently as well as part of a team
- Effective time management and ability to stay organized
- Able to adapt to a fast-paced ever-changing environment
1st thru Production Pattern Maker - Los Angeles, CA
Job Responsibilities Include:
- Interpret designs from sketches and/or sample garments and develop patterns.
- Perform multiple activities using equipment such as Gerber design, digitizer, and plotter.
- Help create and maintain standards that reflect optimum sizing, fit and construction.
- Use existing patterns to restructure and enhance our product.
- Responsible for fit, including pattern engineering, marking and grading specifications.
- Perform pattern corrections necessary as a result of fittings and/or requested changes.
- Communicate with sample sewers and cutters.
- 2-3 years of pattern making and sewing experience.
- Strong skills and understanding of sewing processes.
- Strong understanding of garment construction, fit standards, pattern making, grading, and specification packages.
- Ability to resolve garment fit and construction issues.
- Knowledge of Illustrator, Excel and Outlook suggested
- Proficient in Gerber system required.
Other Skills required:
- Excellent verbal and written communication
- Timely follow through for execution of design and production schedule
- Strong organizational and multi-tasking skills
Min 2 -3 yrs experience.