Karen Kane, Inc. supports efforts to eradicate slavery and human trafficking, wherever that may occur in our supply chain. Here are some of the measures we employ:
- Verification of supply chains to address risks of human trafficking and slavery. Karen Kane, Inc. relies on third party verification procedures required by retailer customers.
- Audits of suppliers to evaluate compliance with Karen Kane, Inc. policies regarding human trafficking and slavery in supply chains. These audits are unannounced and may be performed by independent third parties.
- Supplier certification that labor and materials incorporated into the product has been supplied in compliance with applicable laws regarding slavery and human trafficking.
- Maintenance of internal accountability standards and procedures for employees or contractors failing to meet Karen Kane, Inc. standards regarding slavery and human trafficking.
- Training of Karen Kane, Inc. employees who have direct responsibility for supply chain management, particularly with respect to mitigating risks within the supply chains of products.
Any questions or concerns about our policy should be directed to Lonnie Kane, President of Karen Kane, Inc.