We have ongoing needs for candidates in positions in design, production, retail, cutting, etc. If you would like to be contacted when a position opens in a particular field, please submit your resume and indicate which position(s) you would like to be considered for.
Please submit your resume in PDF or Microsoft Word only. No phone calls please. Due to the number of resumes we receive, candidates will only be contacted if they meet the criteria.
To apply for a position please fax your resume and salary history to 323-277-6830 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Open positions are listed below.
Account Executive - Karen Kane, Inc – Greater New York City Area
Job Duties and Responsibilities will include:
- Planning and assorting seasonal merchandise with retail buyers
- Analyzing business on a weekly (and daily basis) and reacting quickly to changing sales trends
- Working with other Account Executives to develop omni-channel strategies with retailers
- Working with the Director of Marketing and marketing department to develop seasonal promotional calendars
- Analyzing profitability and optimizing site content to chase business opportunities
- Staying aware of new technology and software re-shaping the ecommerce world
Desired Skills and Experience:
- Minimum 5 years of experience as an account executive with a women’s apparel brand
- Must have strong showroom presentation skills
- Ability to work accurately, independently, and efficiently on projects
- Proficient in Microsoft Office programs, specifically Excel
- Knowledge of NUOrder or Joor a plus, but not required
- Strong organization & communication skills
- Understanding and appreciation of the Karen Kane brand
Accounting Clerk (A/P & A/R) - Los Angeles
- Match invoices with purchase orders, where applicable, and evidence of receipt of goods or services.
- Verify approval on all invoices and check request.
- Reconcile processed work by verifying entries and comparing system reports to balances.
- Resolve invoice discrepancies.
- Manage weekly check run.
- Update and maintain vendor database.
- Submit monthly reports and assist in month end closing.
- Ensure timely and accurate payment of all approved invoices.
- Assist in Accounts Receivable and Credit as needed.
Minimum 2 years Apparel Industry experience
Excellent written and oral communication skills
Ability to be an effective team member and display initiative
Strong MS Office
AS400/VPS knowledge a plus
Receptionist - Los Angeles
Job Responsibilities - not limited to:
* All basic Receptionist – front desk
* Answering phones
* Communicating with internal and external customers via email
* Paging over the intercom
* Greet and direct visitors and clients
* Provide Administrative Support to various departments as needed
* Assisting Customer Service with reports and data entry
* Keeping your work area neat and orderly as others may need to sit in the same area
* Receive, open and distribute mail
* Other miscellaneous duties as they arise
- 1-2 years Receptionist or Administrative Experience
- Basic Knowledge of Microsoft Word and Excel
- AS400 experience a plus.
- Ability to multitask
- Professional Attitude and demeanor
- Excellent communication skills – verbal and written
- Professional phone voice
- The right candidate must possess strong work ethics, be capable of multi-tasking, detail oriented, ability to prioritize and achieve goals
- Demonstrate effective people skills when dealing with co-workers and customers
- Prior experience in apparel manufacturing environment a plus
- Bilingual English/Spanish a Must
Security Guard - Los Angeles
Monitor, guard and patrol the company premises including vehicles and persons entering or exiting the premise. Daily interaction with employees. Maintain detailed daily logs.
Check all incoming and outgoing delivery trucks and vendors.
Check all incoming visitors, questions the reason for their visit and whether or not they have an appointment.
Distribute employment applications to walk-in candidates.
Maintain various daily logs.
Handle money for employee water purchases.
Assign parking spots to employees and visitors
Check all employee bags and containers.
Nightly walk thru to verify that everything is in order, all equipment is turned off, all doors locked
Be able to recognize employees by name, department, and type of car they drive.
Computer literate: Basic Word, Excel and email.
Must be able to communicate with various levels of employees including upper management.
Assertive, independent thinker, able to exercise good judgment
Fast learner, able to pay attention to detail
Must be able to multi-task
Driver license and vehicle required
Able to communicate both oral and written
Bilingual English/Spanish a must
There will be other duties as assigned, such as helping lift heavy boxes, putting water bottles in the freezer, overseeing the vending machines
Must be available to work longer hours if necessary. Possibly Saturdays.
Retail Business Coordinator - Atlanta, GA and Phoenix, AZ
Partnering with our department store retailers on business development at the store level
Merchandising new products & seasonal collections
Conducting in-store events and product training seminars
Organizing in-store events to drive sales
Providing excellent customer service
Position will include some travel.
Ability to work well independently and within in a group
Retail management or buying experience
Excellent communication skills
Customer Service Representative - Los Angeles
Preparing reports, processing new accounts and orders
Sales inquiries, resolving discrepancies, coordinating order process
Work with various departments to improve work efficiency
Minimum 2 years prior experience as a Customer Service Representative in the apparel industry.
Strong written and verbal communication with a high attention to detail and organizational skills
Must have a professional phone voice
Possess accurate typing and 10-key skills
Experience with data entry, proofreading and editing documents
The right candidate must possess strong work ethics, be capable of multi-tasking, detail oriented, ability to prioritize and achieve goals
Must be able to work in a fast paced environment
Prior experience handling major retailers is a must
Prior AS400 experience a plus
Ability to work calmly and maintain good judgment in fast-paced environment
Demonstrate effective people skills
Familiarity with Microsoft Word, Excel, & computer knowledge is required
Knowledge of EDI software a plus
Pattern Maker - Los Angeles
Seeking a pattern maker for our established sportswear division and emerging contemporary divisions (knits, dresses, woven blouses, jackets, pants -- all women's apparel categories).
Candidates should possess strong communication skills, attention to details, and must be able to work well in a team setting.
Great organization skills, self-motivation, and plenty of energy are essential.
Computer literacy is a must, Gerber system a plus.
Bilingual English/Spanish is not required but is a plus.